Does it shock you that the 2 best chess players in rating points played a best of 12 match in 2018 and all 12 games ended in a draw?

Cryptic-Game
Magnus Carlsen of Norway is in the gray suit and Fabiano Caruana of United States is in the black or navy blue suit, can't tell the color. These are the 2 highest rated chess players in the world and this was during a best of 12 match for the chess title in 2018. These players are about 2800 to 2900 rated players. I think this is impressive. A 2400+ is extremely great. I'm about a mid 1600s player.

They went to some tie breaking format afterwards and no idea who won but isn't it amazing enough that all 12 of their games were drawn? This likely will never happen again. The previous record for consecutive draws during a best of 12 World Championship is 7.

Please share if you think this stat is amazing or if you just don't care much! Also, does it surprise you that none of the 12 games yielded a winner? They tied 6 to 6. You get 1 point for a win and half of a point for a draw.
That is freaking awesome: shows neither player wanted to yield the lead
It is awesome for another reason (explain)
I don't think it is awesome but it is quite strange
Vote C
It is what it is and I don't care
Vote D
Another answer (explain)
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
3