If your a sports fan, would you mind collecting fake autographs for your collection?

Anonymous
I have been putting together a sports collection of my favorite team. I got a handful of autographs before I realized it was kind of silly to pay $100 for somone's name written in ink. For example, I could pay $225 for an autographed jersey and $125 for a 8x10. Fakes look exactly like the same thing and I could get a reprint 8x10 for $10 and a fake jersey for like $50. It looks the exact same and I don't ever plan on selling it so why not? When people are looking at it in my sports room it all looks real. I still worry about having a collection of fakes and looking cheap though. As a sports fan, what do you guys think? How would you see it?
smart way to accumulate a decent collection
I wouldn't want fakes
GirlGuy
2
3