29 d

If you saw this woman at Yankee Stadium, would you buy her hotdogs and coco-cola and ask her for a date after the game ended?

Cryptic-Game
Imagine you watched a New York Yankees baseball game with her! Would she motivate you to join in and root for the Yankees like she does, assuming you had no favorite baseball team? I am pretty sure that Rays and Red Sox fans would not root for the Yankees with her.

Do you think this woman would date any of the Yankees players if they were single?

Please share if you'd buy her a hotdog and Coco-cola and if you'd date her after the game ended or not!
I'd buy her the food and drink and wish to date her
I'd only buy her the food and drink but not date her
I'd only ask to date her after the game
Vote C
I would not get involved in buying her food and drink or dating her
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
8