1 mo

What is the appropriate action sponsors should take in regards to Simone Biles's endorsements?

SuccessfulHornDog
Simone has a number of commercial endorsement deals. What is the appropriate action taken by her sponsors after she withdrew from the team competition and many of the individual events?

Does continuing to play her commercials (which glorify her and her achievements) throughout the Olympics only put more pressure on her while she probably wants less pressure and focus?

Should the companies continue to play her commercials as was previously scheduled regardless of how it affects her or their product image

Should they do something different?

To be clear I am not talking about long term. I am talking about the appropriate reaction immediately after she withdrew and going for the next few weeks
What is the appropriate action sponsors should take in regards to Simone Biless endorsements?
Keep Playing her commercials which hold her up as the top achiever
Stop Playing (Temporarily) - Give her a little break right after she made a tough decision to withdraw
Stop Playing her commercials because it might hurt their image to continue to play them
Vote C
Results - I don't know what the best approach is
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
I asked this question because I have been watching Olympic coverage non stop since before the opening ceremonies. I was aware of her commercials and after she withdrew I haven't seen another one.

Granted, I am watching on the NBC Olympics website so I can't confirm what commercials were played on any other channel but it seemed conspicuously absent to me.
3
20