2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

I think that Instagram button is the most popular one on my smartphone like millions of people in the world. According to the statistics, Instagram's user numbers are constantly increasing and it is at 800 million level at that moment. This means Instagram is the hottest social media platform for everyone. Thus, owners of most liked Instagram posts can be named as most popular people on the internet. I decided to gather top 5 posts in one myTake and wanted to discuss with you guys if you are interested. Let's move with some Insta posts.

2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

First of all, I have to say that Beyonce and Christiano Ronaldo will dominate the list. Also, all these posts are about their newborns. When the baby and the celebrity which are followed most on Instagram came together, like records got ruined.

5. Ronaldo Christiano With His Tweens

2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

As of today, this cute picture has received 8,2 million likes. Mateo and Eva Christiano started their life as an Instagram celebrity. This picture proved the Instagram like the equation. Celebrity plus newborn babies can produce millions of likes.

4. Sir and Rumi's First Month

2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

From same equation 10,2 million likes... I can't get myself from thinking how many likes will these cuties get in their first birthday? Since Beyonce has more than 109 million followers on Insta, this like level is very natural.

3. BFF and Kidney Transplantation

2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

This 3-photo album could be the best example of real friendship and these photos are honored by 10.3 million of like as of today. In this picture, Selena Gomez and her best friend Francia are looking each other right before the kidney transplantation which is very risky. 10,3 million of people on Instagram proved that friendship's importance by their tapping fingers.

2. Right After Delivery

2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

Again Christiano Ronaldo... In this picture, himself, his son, his newborn daughter and his girlfriend is looking so happy because of the new member of their family are smiling to Ronaldo's followers. Followers have been showing their love with 11,1 millions of like. This number put Ronaldo in the second place of the list.

1. First Update

2017's Most Liked Instagram Posts

Beyonce had notified all the world about her twins with this photograph and 11,2 millions of her followers liked this flowered news. Beyonce's this brave shot has been the most popular Instagram post in 2017.

You may contribute to this myTake leaving your favorite Insta post in the comments sections.

Love you GaGers! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

716
fyodorovna is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• Lol. You need to do your research again. Facebook has 2.07 billion active users as compared to Instagram's 800 million users. That means FACEBOOK is the hottest social media platform for everyone. Thus, owners of most liked FACEBOOK posts can be named as most popular people on the internet.

PS :I know you can't find the most liked facebook post because it isn't shown in any of websites. They'll show you most liked facebook PAGE instead of POST

• I am fully aware of Facebook has more users than Instagram, but the increasing rate of Instagram makes it the hottest I think. Thanks for the information though :)

• Hottest can be described as trending or fastest growing.

• even tho im a huge Ronaldo fan, im gonna say that all of the pics are boring. like incredibly boring actually. I hate the whole social media culture and I feel bad for kids these days cuz it really affects their behaviors but they don't know any better

• And this is why your generation as a whole is failing.

• I don't like Beyonce's photo's. It looks staged, really ruins the authenticity of the feelings she's trying to put out. I do like all the other photo's.

• Dont know what to make of this.
    Insta is a nice platform to keep up eith what your friends are upto. But the likes/followers race is dumb af.

Insta turns women into hoes and men into thirsty dogs

• I hardly use social media at all, and I pay zero attention to celebs on social media.

• There's so much better on installation then this mate.. look and you'll see, search and you'll find.

• 1st world. Meh.

• pregnant women are gross.

• You say that now, wait until your future wife becomes pregnant!

• @Astoriana who knows, there are people marry nazis and murderers so who says this guy doesn't have a chance? There's also the possibility that he might be gay though

• @bellpepprs I mean, the women who marry Nazis tend to be Nazis themselves so that’s probably not the best example

• Ronaldo better than Messi.

• My baby Selena 😭

• Interesting

• I like the anon guy who complains about this generation, when the MyTake owner is just only a few years younger than him.

• dont really care for these fake ass, people.. ones a tax evader, other a wife of a former crack dealer and gomez used to fuck bieber., who was a dickhead..

What Girls Said 6

• Nice take :)

• i hate all of them they are all ugly

• good photos

• Babies :D

• awww selena

• Awww it's all family or surgery oriented