Who's excited about the new iPhone?

iPhone 8, 8 plus and iPhone X! They were announced today. Pre-orders for the 8 and 8 plus start Friday sept 15 while retail availability starts Sept 22. Pre-orders for the X edition start Oct 27 and shipments start Nov 3. What feature are you most excited for? Or what phone are u excited for in general?Who's excited about the new iPhone??

1027

What Girls Said 10

• Iphone is overrated, its so restrictive people are just paying all that extra money for the name brand

• Not an iPhone user, but how is it restrictive?

• Majority of media available to you has to be from Apple because Apple will restrict other sources, so you pay for things you can otherwise get on your device
      The media/ date aquired or you have already purchased from Apple is made harder sometimes impossible to move to other nonapple devices
      Plus no option of space for an additional SD card for extra GB

• This morning when I woke up I wasn't fussed... the more I think about it though I'm getting keen for the x.
    I don't like that it looks like a Samsung though, and the glass back had better be better than it's predecessors. Also, there is no rose gold option which is a big negative for me as stupid as that sounds

• Meeee 🙋🏻

I'm going to upgrade my iPhone 7 for the iPhone X... I haven't even had this phone for a year 😢

• Finally! Someone who isn't bitching about it.💯👌🏾

• Lol it's definitely pricey but I admit it I don't mind paying for the brand because yes my phone is a fashion accessory for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I bought a MacBook Air in 2015 and that my friend is by far the best of the range in terms of laptops, it works as if I bought it yesterday.

*I had a HP pavilion laptop since 2008, it started dying in 2009... and while it still hasn't died and turns on it is on permanent life support i. e. It doesn't work without the charger plugged in*

• Gonna get the iPhone X when it comes out. Tbh I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be after seeing the model?

• Not me

• I don't fancy taking out a mortgage for my phone. I'll stick with what I have.

• No, fuck Apple. Why people get their panties wet for Apple is beyond me.

• I'm an android girl #lovemys8

• nope I love my Android

• 0|0

What Guys Said 27

• My Nokia 105 is better to be honest, I call people, people call me. I text people, people text me. . . What more could I want?

thumbs.gfycat.com/JoyousAptGermanspitz-small.gif

• not excited at all.

I'm still not interested in general because of iOS. too restrictive.
    way too fucking expensive, especially the X (1150€, seriously?)
    iPhone 8 looks only like a small upgrade to 7, iPhone X only face id feels like a step backwards.
    still thinking no audio jack is bullshit

never got the hype about the iPhone, and that won't change with these.

• I dont buy new phones unless my precious ones are broken or just horribly out of date.

• Nah, I'm happy with my iPhone 7, had this phone since March.

• What's exciting about it? Its $1k price tag?

• Big disappointment. I was expecting the back to look good as the front of the phone but the back looks nothing special and the damn camera looks like a fucking fidget spinner... Who'd want that on something that's supposed to look elegant and prestige. Definitely not feeling it

• Suckers, that's who.

• Apple products are absolutely horrible in so many ways. Mostly because if you buy Apple products, they own you. You have to buy only Apple products, and Apple is the only place you can go for help or service, and everything is WAY overpriced.

• They don't get tired of ripping people of their money and then selling them cheap at the end of the year. Now it is $1000 and at the end of the it is $400. Sorry for the trends followers. They waste their money.

• Phones are all about camera and smoothness. From what I saw it has a great camera but S8 cost 2x less.

• I'm excited for the iphone x-3, I think they would need 3 more generations of the X edition to fix it's problems and flows !

• No it's way overpriced lol like waaaay

• I want apple along with every one of their products to vanish

• Thousand bucks for a phone? Pass...

• It's probably a brilliant phone. That being said it's too expensive

• Apple is trash

• I'm not, prices keep rising and rising. Already rose a couple hundred euros in the last years

• iphones are waste of money. its a basically an overpriced fashion accessory

• I can careless i still have a 5 lmao

• 🤷🏻‍♂️ one of the reasons i have 20 k in the bank plus you can't even charge your phone and use headphones for the 7 $700 for that im good👌🏻

• Not me...

• Omg I'm so excited for another rebuild of the iPhone 6. So excited.

• Android lover

• I especially wouldn't want it because it's made out of glass and it 12k. That's a terrifying combo

• If i had the money hell yeah. But i dont so

• For the price tag, fuck no

• east or west sony is the best.

• I'd grab it, if it wasn't so expensive.
    I'm well aware of the benefits but still, too expensive.