Who's excited about the new iPhone?

iPhone 8, 8 plus and iPhone X! They were announced today. Pre-orders for the 8 and 8 plus start Friday sept 15 while retail availability starts Sept 22. Pre-orders for the X edition start Oct 27 and shipments start Nov 3. What feature are you most excited for? Or what phone are u excited for in general?Who's excited about the new iPhone??

1028

Most Helpful Girl

• Meeee 🙋🏻

I'm going to upgrade my iPhone 7 for the iPhone X... I haven't even had this phone for a year 😢

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Finally! Someone who isn't bitching about it.💯👌🏾

• Lol it's definitely pricey but I admit it I don't mind paying for the brand because yes my phone is a fashion accessory for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I bought a MacBook Air in 2015 and that my friend is by far the best of the range in terms of laptops, it works as if I bought it yesterday.

*I had a HP pavilion laptop since 2008, it started dying in 2009... and while it still hasn't died and turns on it is on permanent life support i. e. It doesn't work without the charger plugged in*

Most Helpful Guy