What is your favorite engine?

What is your favorite engine?

My favorite is the engine of the Volvo.
What is your favorite color?

This car has a beaufitul interieur.
Here follow some pictures. Do you like it to?

219

What Guys Said 19

• I have a Pininfarina-Peugeot 406 Coupe, like this one. Its old, but very reliable, fast and damned gorgeous. It also has a beautiful leather interior. Its basically like a baby Ferrari (As the design basically started as a mini Ferrari 456, then Peugeot took over the project and that's how this "Ferrari-Peugeot" hybrid beauty was born.). As its very rare, it also catch the attention. :)

• 4d

Wow I love your story and your cars , they are indeed babies and cute. ;)

• Volvos are amazing, super reliable. I'm in a Volvo enthusiast group where I live. I love the 2005 Volvo s60R with the Turbos and the nice Pegasus 17"s wheels. But I got my eye on the new 2019 Volvo S90 polestar, that looks so clean. Volvos interior can't compete with anyone else, they are super high end and comfortable. I can't drive any other cars but Volvos, their seats are super ergonomic, I can literally drive on that car hloe hours if I wanted to. He'll yeah!

• 6d

Plus, being the safest and strongest technology material framed car on the market helps

• 4d

Thanks for you reply , I really indeed agree with you. :)

• Favourite engine or favourite car?
    My favourite engine is probably GMs LS series, the reliability and power potential is unmatched
    The 7.3 Powerstroke diesels and 427 SOHC Ford motors are awesome too

• Unreal 3

• 50cc four-stroke fuel injected engine scooter

• My 2017 Civic Si is not the fanciest sports sedan out there, but everything about it felt right the moment I got in one to test drive and driving it on a daily basis has been a joy.

• 4d

Well any way, Thanks for your response, but I really like this car too and understand what you mean. Good luck wished with it. It is indeed a nice car. :)

• Volvo V50 made in 2006 . That's what i own and what i own is my favorite :D

• We had an 850 2.4 tdi. Greatly missed.

• Unity 5.

Wait a second...

• Unity. I always use Unity.

• I like the Bugatti Chiron v16 5.3l

• My favourite is the d40

• Ferrari 488 spider. Or nothing else.

• Geronimo

• MTU 8000 series. Although blue is not that sexy.

• 4d

What do you like so much about that engine what is it's specialty and what car is your favorite for it's engine. Mine still the Volvo yours perhaps the Mercedes. ;)

• 4d

I see (now) that the question relates to cars. The MTU is a ship diesel. I like it because of its smoothness and reliability. 20 cyl / 9000 kW. You asked car - Dodge Challenger, and Triumph TR6 (as cabrio)

• M70 V12 in an old 2nd gen 7 series BMW 750Li

• Probably the RB, it's fucking fantastic and makes for hectic skids

• 440 hemi

• Ugh.. Volvo 940 diesel 2.5 turbo and Ford Granada diesel 2.5

What Girls Said 2

• @honesty321: Clearly, you are a Volvo fan. Good automobiles indeed but not my type. I come from a family of auto enthusiasts. Unfortunately, I currently live in a country with terrible traffic which makes owning a "work-of-art" kind of vehicle impractical in my view. I drive a "non-frills" '14 Toyota Vios that's so easy to drive & maintain. When I return to my motherland (USA), I hope to acquire a sexy Tesla S or Ford Mustang Convertible with the turbo-charged 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine which is my favorite engine so far. You might be glad to know that since Ford owned Volvo Automobiles, this wonderful "little engine that could" powers some (if not many) of Volvo's models.

• Mercedez