What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?

I am made a hot Sims on the Sims 4 and she is pregnant. What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?What do you think about my Sims on the Sims 4?

107

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it let you create a Sim from scratch like in Sims 3?
    I only seen it use the random generator, but not where you can totally create each sim as I would like to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My sims were playing toss the baby one day. I have pictures. Also of my sim killing pool. Annd of my sim's son's 20 some children long family tree.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE