Did we killed the internet? do you agree with this guy, what he is saying in this video? Is internet became a toxic waste of desperation?

• Yes i totally agree with this guy.
  • I totally disagree with this guy
  • i agree to some parts he said
    Vote C
  • Other/State your reason.
    Vote D
  • Did we killed the internet? do you agree with this guy, what he is saying in this video? Is internet became a toxic waste of desperation?Let's make out Decentguy ! ;)
    Vote E

315

Most Helpful Guy

• well... if you think about it
    wasn't it a lot worse back in the day
    when kings use to de-virginize multiple women a day... when rich had multiple sex slaves
    females we very low on the respected scale, as a matter of fact it still hasn't even caught up yet when you have women being able to watch a soccor game for the first time in history in Saudi... oh Saudis lol

the internet is just reality of what humans are --> except once upon a time it was hidden behind the veil l.. and today we can all see

--> give people guns and they will shoot each other
    --> give people sex Mates and they will have sex
    --> give people shitty tasty food and they will get fat and die
    --> give people money and they will stab their own mother in the back for more of it

humans are humans, Internet or not...

• give people cigarettes and they will smoke it
      give people drugs and they will take it
      ...
      the list goes on
      Internet didn't create all that

it just lets us see all that