Did we killed the internet? do you agree with this guy, what he is saying in this video? Is internet became a toxic waste of desperation?

• Yes i totally agree with this guy.
    Vote A
  • I totally disagree with this guy
    Vote B
  • i agree to some parts he said
    Vote C
  • Other/State your reason.
    Vote D
  • Did we killed the internet? do you agree with this guy, what he is saying in this video? Is internet became a toxic waste of desperation?Let's make out Decentguy ! ;)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• well... if you think about it
    wasn't it a lot worse back in the day
    when kings use to de-virginize multiple women a day... when rich had multiple sex slaves
    females we very low on the respected scale, as a matter of fact it still hasn't even caught up yet when you have women being able to watch a soccor game for the first time in history in Saudi... oh Saudis lol

the internet is just reality of what humans are --> except once upon a time it was hidden behind the veil l.. and today we can all see

--> give people guns and they will shoot each other
    --> give people sex Mates and they will have sex
    --> give people shitty tasty food and they will get fat and die
    --> give people money and they will stab their own mother in the back for more of it

humans are humans, Internet or not...

0|1
    0|0
    • give people cigarettes and they will smoke it
      give people drugs and they will take it
      the list goes on
      Internet didn't create all that

it just lets us see all that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• no I dont agree cuz he's mainly talking about youtube and a couple other social media sites. While I agree youtube as gone down the shitter, these sites only make up a very very tiny fraction of the internet

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't be bothered to watch the video atm, so I'm picking E.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally agree with this guy. Of course some butthurt people will disagree because they want to see that disgusting content.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• The internet is not dead if anything its more alive than ever. Also lets make out ;) kiss me daddy derka derka <3.

0|1
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂 well he's not wrong, sex does sell and it sells very effectively. No reason to get mad at it though and I lost all credibility in him when he says we should look up to Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres and Emma Watson as the "heroes" of YouTube 😂 male feminism at it's finest lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have to agree with much of what he said. It's unfortunate that a technology that allows us to quickly search out useful information instead evolved into a place where the worst of human nature resides. It's not just the sex - this medium has given losers with half a brain a place where they can spew hatred, vent and blame others for their lot in life. Smart phones, another great invention gone awry, has only hastened this and turned societies into a bunch of mind numb zombies that have lost the ability to interact with each other. Their servant has become their master

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't pay much attention to anything he was talking about, but kids do, which is scary.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does Bruno Mars is gay?

0|1
    0|0
  • I disagree.

0|1
    0|0
  • That guy in the video is a well known alcoholic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find those videos and sites boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • :-0 wow

0|1
    0|0
  • this site is a toxic waste of desperation

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is a toxic dump. Now Trump and the republicans will finish it off. Way to go America Heil Trump!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • internet was never meant to be created for us anyway
    the watchers created the internet or they gave the humans the blueprints and the humans had to figure it out

ether way it will come to an end one day

0|1
    0|0
  • I DO think the internet is dead. Mainly because people now rate status and importance by the amount of followers they have.

0|1
    0|0
  • He is wrong. Smartphones killed the internet by allowing the unfiltered hordes to access it with ease. It was better before 2008.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes