Which social media platform is currently the most popular?

What is currently the most popular form of social media. I know a few years ago, Facebook was probably the most dominate of all of them. But now I think a lot of young people are focused on instagram. Thoughts?Which social media platform is currently the most popular?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• By mere number of members I'm pretty sure it's still Facebook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Instagram or Snapchat.

2|0
    0|0
    • Not in a million years. Facebook is over 2 billion, Instagram is apparently at 800 million. The slowly dying Snapchat is barely at 200 million. Last year February they were at 158 million.

Facebook is by far the most popular. Even YouTube doesn't get close

• YouTube & twitter

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Snapchat

0|0
    0|0
    • What determines snapchats social value?

• Show All
    • Like on Facebook your social status is determined by how many friends you have, how many likes and comments you get on posts. Snapchat is just posting pictures and sending private nudes. What determines is social value?

• Well, people can add you as a friend. And you can see how many people viewed your story

• Probably Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG of course

0|0
    0|0
  • instagram

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Faithbook. But they are diversifying their product line into other brands that they own (Instagram, Whatsapp etc) so that all the zombies, if they Do move, will move straight back into their trap.

I imagine the next ones in the western world would be Youtube, then Snapchat, then Twitter, but if you go by the numbers, the data is out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook is by a mile the most popular. It has reached the two billion mark.

Number two is YouTube with 1?5 billion.

Three is Instagram with 800 million. Fun fact, it's owned by Facebook. Young people going to Instagram doesn't hurt Facebook at all.

In the beginning of 2017 barely 158 million people used Snapchat. Considering Snapchat is now growing very slowly, and eventually going to collapse, they are nowhere near the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face book is one of the most popular social media today also. No one can deny because one can share n post their pics b'day, anniversaries & so on. It a one of the biggest n popular platform even today also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook overall. With teens Instagram (which is owned by facebook) and Snapchat. Snapchat is I think biggest for US teens. But insta is much bigger globally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any one i am using ATM like in this moment is G@G, otherwise why would I spend my time in here?

App developers. FOR CHRIST SAKE. You guys can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, if you're counting Youtube as a social media platform, than Youtube is certainly more popular than Facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. For what purpose and what metric will we use?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still Facebook.

0|0
    0|0
  • MySpace

0|2
    0|1
    • Lol. I love that Justin Timberlake bought that or whatever. Savvy investment...

• Facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • Twitter, and maybe Tumblr

0|0
    0|0
  • Turdville

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat and insta too

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably facebook, then either twitter or youtube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instagram of course!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes