If you find a remote that can rewind, fast forward, stop and start time. What do you do with it?

If you find a remote that can rewind, fast forward, stop and start time. What do you do with it??

1634

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• oh, isnยดt that out of a movie with jim Carry?
    anyways. I would win the lottery, or use the rewing function to get some insanely much cash at some fancy casino in Vegas. After that, I think Iยดd just use it to keep making more money for other organizations and do some good stuff. I would never use it to rewind situations I messed up though (for example a first date), because those are important life decisions and I also kinda believe in destiny, so you shouldnยดt change your lifeline like that.