What do you think about my new boyfriend om Sims 4?

Two pics of my new boyfriend on sims. He is my real life boyfriend. Red question & detail please.What do you think about my new boyfriend om Sims 4??What do you think about my new boyfriend om Sims 4??

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of interest, is this what you both look like in real life?
    Only reason I'm asking is because it can change my response.

If yes: I think that a couple like you two in real life seems like a lovely mix and I hope you are both happy.

If no: Well, not annoyed, just confused why you would make a fake avatar that's all :)

P. s: I have no objection to people doing things this way, so long as your happy right?

• I don't wear a lot of makeup in real life. my sims self-look like me from real life and my new boyfriend does look like for his sims seft.

• Okay :)
      Not gonna lie, both you and him look very attractive *Only meant as a compliment*
      Hope you're enjoying your relationship ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the last thing that's gonna be on my mind is your boyfriend on sims 4