What do you think about my new boyfriend om Sims 4?

Two pics of my new boyfriend on sims. He is my real life boyfriend. Red question & detail please.What do you think about my new boyfriend om Sims 4??What do you think about my new boyfriend om Sims 4??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of interest, is this what you both look like in real life?
    Only reason I'm asking is because it can change my response.

If yes: I think that a couple like you two in real life seems like a lovely mix and I hope you are both happy.

If no: Well, not annoyed, just confused why you would make a fake avatar that's all :)

P. s: I have no objection to people doing things this way, so long as your happy right?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't wear a lot of makeup in real life. my sims self-look like me from real life and my new boyfriend does look like for his sims seft.

• Okay :)
      Not gonna lie, both you and him look very attractive *Only meant as a compliment*
      Hope you're enjoying your relationship ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the last thing that's gonna be on my mind is your boyfriend on sims 4

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I believe vedio games are good because the help you with hand eye coronation.. etc. Yet if they stop you from doing other things then it's it to short the time on sim4. I don't know if you can cut it off but you can try prolonging other things before resuming season. If your characters depend on you guys then it's up to you guys to be hooked or search a new source of entertainment.

0|1
    1|0
    • I have my own fucking way to have fun. You don't have the right to tell me to what to I stop giving a fuck long ass time go. IDC if get the report. I use my sims for my poses on my profile pic.

• I don't understand. Did you and your boyfriend make models of yourselves in a game? Or does everyone look like models in those games?

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I create my sims self & my real life boyfriend on the Sims 4.

• Show All
    • I create him to pose for my profile pic.

• Oh I got ya. That is cool. I actually played I think sims one or 2 a long time ago. It was pretty fun.

• Is this the future of the human race? A data block of 1s and 0s inside a CPU...

1|3
    0|0
  • I'm completely unsurprised at all the confusion in the comments

1|1
    0|0
  • He looks like a asshole

jk

0|1
    1|0
  • Wtf is that?

0|1
    1|0
    • Yes, people here are dumb and plus I dump my ex-bf to move on to someone else. I am. not cheating

• You are cheating on your boyfriend

0|1
    1|0
  • You're cheating on your bf?

0|1
    1|0
  • omg what πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

0|0
    1|0
  • Now that's dedication

0|0
    0|0
  • What do u mean real bf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao. what is this? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    1|0
  • Somehow stiff

0|0
    1|0
  • Hahahahha

0|0
    1|0
  • really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't you have more fun with a real bf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait ur boyfriend plays it too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you playing that online with somebody else? Or is your "boyfriend" controlled by the game itself?

0|1
    1|0
    • No , people here are dumb and plus I dump my ex-bf to move on to someone else. I am. not cheating

• Show All
    • I have a new real-life boyfriend that is better then my ex boyfriend.

• that's great then!

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes