My S8+ screen got smashed?

My S8+ top right corner of the screen got smashed (similar to the pic), it slipped out of my pocket in the kitchen , should I put a durable screen protector? Or is gonna affect it in a bad way?

*that s actualy my first time breaking a screen My S8+ screen got smashed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You broke the screen and it’s going to remain that way until you get your screen fixed. You can take it back to the place you got your phone. Granted it’s under warranty and/or phone insurance, they should change the screen for you for free. It would just have to be a couple of days wait.

Otherwise go to a store you see in the middle of malls and ask them to fix it for you. That’s going to cost you money BUT you’d get your phone back within the hour (depending on how many other phones they need to do before they do yours).

After the screen is replaced, then yes buy a tempered glass screen protector for your phone. Don’t you have a phone case either? If not get one too. To prevent these pricey situations from happening again.

I’ve dropped my iphone heaps. Been through so many tempered screen protectors. But i’ve never broken my screen on it. Thank god 🙏🏽

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and No.

If your screen is responding to touch and glass isn’t falling out you should be fine.

But.

Water can now enter and water can destroy the internals so you will either have to replace the screen, get a good screen protector, or be very careful.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• A screen protector generally goes over a screen that hasn't been broken yet to protect it. If you have the money, I would get it repaired and then put a screen protector on to prevent it from breaking again.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 16 year old has a s8+ xD spoiled youth these days xD well to be fair i don't think a screen potector will be a good solution, as it won't attach well to the broken surface.

0|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for tje answer though i actualy bought it with my earned money , but true kids dez dayz are spoiled

• yeah it sucks. that's why i always have a case even though i hate how that feels in the hand.

• It's curved screen and my have s8+ whose screen protector get remove easily when pocket or cause of daily use

0|0
    0|0
    • If you get a good screen protector then well otherwise I suggest you to get it repaired if possible cause it will hurt your fingers

• Shame...

0|1
    0|0
  • So sad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes