Which one should I buy samsung or apple?

Guide me all please its hard to compare s9+ with iphone x/8+

Updates:
Their is no issue of money , i want best 4 myself...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm, I have always been an apple fan, I had all the apple products. But I found that in recent years, apple isn't having much improvement but just keep raising the price, so I switched to samsung.
    Iphone 8+ not really worth it, you can get similar function with lower price in iphone 7+ or even iphone 6s+. Iphone X I was thinking of getting that when it came out just because of the anemoji and face ID, but i heard the face ID isn't too secure and not samsung has similar anemoji stuff. So I would say get samsung. But I am gonna get the note 9 when it comes out and probably the gear s4 (hopefully it comes out at the time) to go with it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the x and I’m very happy with it. They’re both amazing phones. I wouldn’t pick based on a feature I’d ultimately probably decide on OS and then the choice is pretty easy. I think it’s pretty unlikely you’d buy any of them and then be like “my phone sucks”

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I like androids I feel like they are more flexible especially when you want to buy accessories that you can pair with them I. e a tablet, computer, smart watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Samsung s9+

0|1
    0|0
  • samsung

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever is cheaper

0|0
    0|0
  • samsung cause they have playstore
    Apple is useless

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer samsung

0|0
    0|0
  • If money is not an issue for you then go ios
    And I am not just talking about the phone price - if I bought every song for 1 dollar I have or had in my player I would have already spent like 5k on music

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have made this a poll. I’ll say Apple but it doesn’t matter really

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still using my S7 Edge, haven't really seen a good enough reason to upgrade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which platform you are more used to, both are flagships

0|0
    0|0
  • S9+ but once check huawei p20

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a BLÜ

0|0
    0|0
  • S9+ I have s9 myself