Which one should I buy samsung or apple?

Guide me all please its hard to compare s9+ with iphone x/8+

Their is no issue of money , i want best 4 myself...

69

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm, I have always been an apple fan, I had all the apple products. But I found that in recent years, apple isn't having much improvement but just keep raising the price, so I switched to samsung.
    Iphone 8+ not really worth it, you can get similar function with lower price in iphone 7+ or even iphone 6s+. Iphone X I was thinking of getting that when it came out just because of the anemoji and face ID, but i heard the face ID isn't too secure and not samsung has similar anemoji stuff. So I would say get samsung. But I am gonna get the note 9 when it comes out and probably the gear s4 (hopefully it comes out at the time) to go with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the x and I’m very happy with it. They’re both amazing phones. I wouldn’t pick based on a feature I’d ultimately probably decide on OS and then the choice is pretty easy. I think it’s pretty unlikely you’d buy any of them and then be like “my phone sucks”

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE