Do you use filter on your photos to make you look more beautiful?

There are a lot of apps to make your photos look "more beautiful". Even my phone camera dafault when I bought it was set in beautify mode, which is larger eyes, smoother skin and slimmer face. I tried the famous korean app to take photos with their beautify filter as my friend recomended, and I looked weird. I guess according to Asian beauty stereotype, the one with filter looks better cause my eyes become much bigger, my face slimmer, nose more pointed instead of flat, skin is lighter and smoother, but it's just not me and I feel I looked like an alien. I'm okay with cute dog or cat filter, they're cute and funny, but most beautify filter just makes yourself look weird. No one has skin so smooth there's no single line on it. Here's the difference this app did to my face (2 on the top use normal no filter front cam, 2 on the bottom use the korean cam app)

P. s. look how white my face is on the bottom photos lolDo you use filter on your photos to make you look more beautiful?

93

Most Helpful Guy

• I used filters for B&W photos , not for color. An UV filter or depolarizing filter would be the only ones I'd use

Most Helpful Girl

• I use filters for online safety purposes and for the fun of it. On here, some people use other users photos to troll or catfish people on dating sites or on here.