Facebook users, have you ever been zucced?

I have been zucced several times because of the offensive stuff I've shared.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't use facebook.
    Vote C
  • What does "zucced" mean?
    Vote D

313

What Guys Said 13

• Never happened because I never post anything. I only read and share "Only Me" on my wall. You won't find anything on my profile because everything that does not have to be public is set to "Only Me".

• Well, once when I was in high school, I had my account terminated because my PE teacher didn't accept my friend request so I sent her another one. And I didn't realize you could get banned for that.

And a couple months ago I was sent a warning for writing that the majority of Muslims coming into Europe are radical rapists.

• I just like, how you assume I know what the hell this "trendy" term is supposed to mean.
    While there is probably perfectly fine explanation in couple of words, which you could use and everyone would understand.

• 5d

git rekt m9 nooblord ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 360

I know what you're talking about. In these cases I just ignore what was said. Or just see it as random spam of typing on the keyboard.

• 5d

Hahaha. A fellow IT-cian (Portmanteau of IT and technician).
      I am familiar with git, github and gitlab.
      Perhaps they were talking about gitrekt 🤔? Like the new, revolutionary git repository succeeding the other git repositories? I couldn't find gitrekt on google however. It must be those damn hackers. /sarcasm

• 5d

@Unit1 :-D Nice one. :-)

• Yes, because when a violent socialist tells me I am a greedy fascist because I'm an actual libertarian who thinks government should be limited to protecting people and their property, I then point out that by virtue of his known public positions that he is essentially either a Bolshevik or a Nazi. Then he whines to Zuc and I get my next 30 day ban.

• No because I just use Facebook to talk to people I know IRL. I never joined any groups or had any discussions on there with anyone I don't actually know.

• I've been lucky, no one has ever reported anything I've posted as offensive, but I'm sure I've disturbed a few people.

• not for posting, but for asking others to be friends to many times

• No. I just use it to talk to my family in the USA and Israel or to look at memes.

• For sending frdrequest to sexy sluts n sometimes offensive stuff

• is that having your account banned? XD

• 5d

Yeah, blocked for a limited time.

• 5d

nope xD i don't really do that on facebook. i generally am very carefully of what i say there, cause if you talk lots of shit on there, believe it or not can ruin a lot of career chances, cause lots of the "good" employers actually will socially engineer their employees and see if they fit in with the company and if they find you talking lots of toxic bs on facebook, you don't get the job. this does actually happen.

• yes cuz i'm a troll

• l dont use it

• No. But I dont share much.

What Girls Said 3

• What does mean it lol

• 5d

Facebook hesabını engellerse ona argo dilinde zucc deniyor.

• 5d

İlk defa duydum facebook sadece var bende yaklaşık 4 yıldır kullanmıyorum vay be Sağol bilgi icin

• Our good ol' lizard overlord Zucc

• What does it mean?