Why does his name keep going off my WhatsApp contact listen then come back on again?

Like usually if someone has WhatsApp their name comes up on the list. But his name was there and now it's not there so does that mean he deleted WhatsApp or his number?

Then today his name came back up on my list but it didn't yday. Why does his name keep going after a while.

When I call him it keeps going voicemail so I don't know

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Probably deletes it off his phone when his girlfriend is around. That is a major red flag with someone that only communicates via Whatsapp. They can quickly clean their phone up by deleting one app.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

But she blocked me through his phone and still on block then does that mean he still has my number but maybe deleted but on block? And his number disappeared on the list then reaapers

• Show All
    • 1d

Effort? Reinstalling the app is almost just as quick and easy as deleting it.

• 1d

well that you eni but with himm its different and i know its me because we use to talk until his girl found out then he's been acting like this. by the way ididnt know he had a girl so...

anyways naw he sometimes deletes it cause his girl unblocked me from the block list clearly so maybe thats why he has me on block to save my number and deletes so she doesn't see it lol

• Because you're now a crazy-stalker-girlfriend who spies on your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he deletes/blocks your number frequently?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I'm still on block but why delete the app then and install again

• Show All
    • 1d

i know his name keeps going and coming sometimes werid i think he told his girl he deleted it or something lol i dont even know plus it goes to voicemail dunno why

• 1d

Weird guy smh. My advice: ignore.

• He deletes it when he's with his girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

But I'm still on block though either way. So why would he delete it and. Install again plus it goes to voicemail. And his girlfriend acc one day went on his block list unblocked me then I blocked him cause she had an issue me being mates so he's acting up naw by doing this why... And all he does is stare at me in class πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Show All
    • 1d

I don't even give him attentionπŸ˜‚but why does he delete it then install it doesn't make a difference in still fucking blocked man

• 1d

As I said, it's usually attention seeking behaviour. It's like a kid telling you that they're not talking to you.

• I'm guessing he deletes WhatsApp

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He may be ignoring your calls because his controlling girlfriend is around.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

But I'm still on block what's the point deleting it then install it if he ain't gunna unblock me

• Show All
    • 1d

what do you mean by ''your work cut out for you girl. ''

• 1d

American slang. Means it might be hard getting him away from her.

Recommended myTakes