Does it bother you when you see everybody and their brother on cell phones when you're out and about?

Like for example. Family of four eating dinner all on phones, then the person in nearby areas see this and they start pulling our their phones too. Addiction.

2328

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I am kind of annoyed when I see that, especially during social events.

In public though I don't really mind. Back when there weren't smartphones, people were minding their own business as well, so I don't think it's a huge difference.

• Yeah no cameras, yet living life through a screen that they'll never even watch later anyways. Status symbol

• To be honest, as much as people complain about other people on their phones, I don’t think I’ve ever gone to a restaurant and see the entire table on their phones, I think some people just exaggerate lol.

• Not exaggerating AT ALL. I've seen it happen all the time, whenever I go out.

Starbucks... group of girls all on their phones.
      Cafe... group of girls all on their phones.
      Sushi restaurant... group of guys all on their phones

etc etc

• Nope, I eat out and go to cafes quite a bit with friends, at least where I live people don’t really go in their phones whilst in company

• Here in NC they do

Most Helpful Guys

• It ironic that the phone was invented to get people talking but it’s the opposite now. Lol.

• Sometimes I feel like places should have call jamming, instead of free wifi

• I kinda grew up with cell phones and it really only feels rude to me when you’re clearly spending one on one time together like over a meal at a restaurant or something. Other than that it doesn’t matter to me