Would you abandon body for total virtual reality and internet?

There are many theories about when humans become so highly advanced that people are able to transfer all of their data in their brain to the total virtual reality (literally uploading your memory and consciousness and abandon their body. there are so many benefits, the sun or other sources would maintain this total virtual reality, it is pretty much like heaven when you in total virtual reality, you can do anything vitually? this theory is called the matrioshka brain.
  • Yes
  • No

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely. As long as I have a guarantee that I am both in control of myself and able to delete myself whenever I want.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to read the manual/guide, rules and regulations and privacy policy first.