Would you abandon body for total virtual reality and internet?

There are many theories about when humans become so highly advanced that people are able to transfer all of their data in their brain to the total virtual reality (literally uploading your memory and consciousness and abandon their body. there are so many benefits, the sun or other sources would maintain this total virtual reality, it is pretty much like heaven when you in total virtual reality, you can do anything vitually? this theory is called the matrioshka brain.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely. As long as I have a guarantee that I am both in control of myself and able to delete myself whenever I want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to read the manual/guide, rules and regulations and privacy policy first.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like living in a "paradise" Matrix? Nope, no thanks. It's just WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

0|0
    0|0
    • it is possible but in a very distant future, (thousands prob).

• @100lbguy Have you watch the movie The Matrix yet? Funny how it reminds me of that. When the machines took over and enslaved humankind into that virtual reality prison known as the "matrix", at least the very first revision of it, it was supposed to be a paradise where everybody would be "happy". Trouble is, that it turned out to be a total and complete disaster because nobody would accept the programming. Should watch that movie if you haven't seen it yet.

I remember how Agent Smith said that he believed that human beings define their realities through miseries and suffering instead of one where they would always be happy and comfy.

• No. There's a reason why I exist and why I have the ability to move around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when my physical body is close to death

1|0
    0|0
    • in a degree? cuz in hindsight you are already close.

• I’m not close tho. I’m 16 years old and in perfect health. If I were like 80 years old and diagnosed with a terminal illness or something, then my physical body would be close to death.

• Sure, but will I live to see it? Not likely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes