Do you like the idea of having cryptocurrency?

Digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Steem are like electronic money issued and managed by users. Bitcoin is currently accepted as payment for goods and services on thousands if not millions of websites worldwide with continuing adoption every day. Cryptocurrencies are also a popular choice for the black market because of relative anonymity and ease of use compared to using credit cards and bank accounts. Digital currencies are also very popular in countries like China where moving wealth out of the national economy and into the global market is difficult.

What do you think is and could be the worst part about using cryptocurrencies?

Do you like the idea of having cryptocurrency? Do you like the idea of having cryptocurrency?

516

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really, no. From my understanding, crypto-currency is not tangible. I'd rather have the ability to touch my money than not. Personally, crypto-currency is merely a very easy way for tech savvy-enough people to steal other people's hard-earned money (or identities). What would happen if the entire system gets wiped out - whether accidentally or intentionally? Yes, many people will lose their money. The only way the current monetary system can be wiped out would be if banks and businesses ceased giving out money when people make withdrawals and/or get paid. And unless those people want the world to end, I doubt they will do that. Unless someone can convince me that it is better than the current monetary system, I think I'll pass.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'll admit I am skeptical because I don't know enough about cryptocurrencies to like it or dislike it. However, I'm willing to learn more. What are the best online or actual institutions, colleges & universities where one can study extensively about digital currencies?