How do you feel about today being the 30th anniversary of the world wide web?

The world wide web is not the internet. It's mostly the internet as we know it though by being a network of servers and 2 billion websites that use languages like HTML and JavaScript for people to see and send information.

Happy birthday world wide web.

810

Most Helpful Girls

• It feels awesome! Thanks to it, now we can find information almost about anything in seconds and many other things. Iโ€™d bet 100 years ago, people wouldโ€™ve done anything to be in our time. So thatโ€™s enough to be appreciative about the www! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›

• yay or else we'd all not be here rn

Most Helpful Guys

• People here complaining about what the internet has done yet theyโ€™re still here using it