I Think My Website is Being Hacked. I Shall Give the Details in My Updates. Any Advice?

I Think My Website is Being Hacked. I Shall Give the Details in My Updates. Any Advice?
Updates:
7d
My website is www.thezap.net It is a book consisting of 37 sections: 36 chapters and a bibliography. A number of documents were knocked out and had 404 codes. So I reported it to my administrator and he fixed it. But now some documents are out again. Some the same as before, some different. Last time I checked, #s 15, 18, 25, 26, 35, 36, and 37 were 404. If someone is hacking, it must be someone from Gag, as this guy made insinuations to that extent.
2d
My website is now fixed. However, I haven't been able to use Tor this morning.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 403 forbidden would be an adhock network. Sounds more like DDOS and not hacking. Hacking would require an SSH conection and from your obvious lack of knowledge in this area I doubt you even have those enabled. Check your visitation numbers. Sounds more like your administrator is fucking with you so you have to pay him. Do it yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have not checked it yet, it sounds like it may create a little bit of a stir though, since you talk about Christianity and fascism.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yes, this guy who was private messaging me had big issues with my stances. Does this seem like hacking to you?

• 7d

Maybe. Not sure.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes