I Think My Website is Being Hacked. I Shall Give the Details in My Updates. Any Advice?

7d
My website is www.thezap.net It is a book consisting of 37 sections: 36 chapters and a bibliography. A number of documents were knocked out and had 404 codes. So I reported it to my administrator and he fixed it. But now some documents are out again. Some the same as before, some different. Last time I checked, #s 15, 18, 25, 26, 35, 36, and 37 were 404. If someone is hacking, it must be someone from Gag, as this guy made insinuations to that extent.
2d
My website is now fixed. However, I haven't been able to use Tor this morning.

02