Should the world have driver-less cars? Yes or No?

I will give my opinion in the end by updating the question, so check my updates.
  • Yes
  • No

314

Most Helpful Guys

• Hell no, I drive stuff that don't have electronics and most of the time seat belts. I don't trust cars with computers. What if they go bad and force a car to crash and you see it happening and you can't stop it.

90% of rides are stick shift and have no electronics.

Here are a few of my cars.

Should the world have driver-less cars? Yes or No?Should the world have driver-less cars? Yes or No?

• 7d

you have this many cars?
      donate one car to me.

• 7d

I can't drive lol I was just kidding and I have no desire to drive
      I want to be eco friendly and use public transport

• 3d

Where I live there is no public trans. I live a hour from a city. So it cars or usea horse and a horse takes for ever

• I don't like them, I don't like the idea of them. I don't trust other drivers, but I sure don't trust computers to do it, and I trust my abilities in an emergency far more than anything else.