Should the world have driver-less cars? Yes or No?

I will give my opinion in the end by updating the question, so check my updates.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Hell no, I drive stuff that don't have electronics and most of the time seat belts. I don't trust cars with computers. What if they go bad and force a car to crash and you see it happening and you can't stop it.

90% of rides are stick shift and have no electronics.

Here are a few of my cars.

Should the world have driver-less cars? Yes or No?Should the world have driver-less cars? Yes or No?

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

you have this many cars?
      donate one car to me.

• Show All
    • 7d

I can't drive lol I was just kidding and I have no desire to drive
      I want to be eco friendly and use public transport

• 3d

Where I live there is no public trans. I live a hour from a city. So it cars or usea horse and a horse takes for ever

• I don't like them, I don't like the idea of them. I don't trust other drivers, but I sure don't trust computers to do it, and I trust my abilities in an emergency far more than anything else.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like having the ability for autopilot cars. Especially if the features are slowly integrated with drivers. There are a number of idiot and bad drivers on the road, and so features like this would help them drive better and make us all safer.

0|0
    1|1
    • 7d

Are you a nut. Autopilot car. What if the computer goes bonkers and mass kills people and you see it happening while you are in the car and can't stop it.

What we need all cars to have manual transmissions and no electronics or computers in them. Just like before 1965.

• Show All
    • 7d

I am not driving it. It don't have wheels. I can throw a laptop.

• 7d

But according to what you just said, if it has a computer it will kill you one day. Do you really trust your laptop not to figure out a way to kill you?

• Yes, one woman in Arizona gets killed because she behaved recklessly and suddenly driver-less cars are bad. How many people are dead because of human driver?

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer that a person drives if I'm in the car. Someday, it won't be an option, but that won't happen for a number of years.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we make the switch, we need to do it all at once. We can have some people in self driving cars, and others driving themselves. That's just not gonna work.

0|0
    1|1
    • 7d

I will never switch. I like my 1970s and older vehicles. I hate anything with a computer for driving. I would not trust my life to it. Beside how would you have a demolition derby with a driverless car.

• NO NO NO. If that happens I will be so pissed.
    I hate automatics too.

in modern times people are doing less and less.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I’ll never trust them. And auto electronics all fail eventually, it’s just a matter of when

1|1
    0|0
    • 7d

No shit that way I love 1965 and older.

• 7d

@humanearth Older cars are easier to work on, but suck to drive every day. EFI is great, I just wouldn’t trust computers in control of the vehicle

• It's okay to have them, and technical failure happens in vehicles driven by humans also.
    Where machines can be programed to be 100%accurate. Which a human can't ever be.

0|0
    1|0
  • Even if they aren't 100% safe, they're still safer on average. I don't see why not.

0|0
    1|1
    • 7d

What if the computer went bonkers and started mass killing people and you in the car. How are you going to stop it.

• 7d

That's a fair point. Guess I'll die

• Yes because I'm too physically inept to drive so it would make it much easier for me

0|0
    1|0
  • No...

1|1
    0|0
  • I would never ride in a driver less car.

1|0
    0|0
  • At least they will obey the road laws …..

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No care at all please

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah.
    I can sleep or text while driving to work.

0|1
    1|1
    • 7d

How?
      Men can't do multi-tasking.
      It is not your cup of tea.

• Show All
    • 7d

hahahahahahahaa

• 7d

I agree I have a hard shitting and peeing at the same time. Sleeping and texting thats a over load on my brain.

Recommended myTakes