Is it an epidemic to use a filter?

Here is a long rant. Be as natural as possible, if Instagram went down then all them lifestyle blogger would be gone because they would not make it as a model. Eyebrows is not that hard, the natural look is always the best to go Halloween is just one day a year. Filters is fare from as cute as you think, show your face. Most people have skin that looks like skin it's not smood. Beard is men's version of make-up, so if you want to look better grow a beard. You have a dating profile then here is some rules DONT have sunglasses on we want to see you eyes, don't have a group photo we wanted the girl to the left not you, we don't care if you where in Africa or Thailand and had the native on the picture with you or a tiger save that for the conversation, don't have drinks like a drunk ass on your pictures. Life is not that hard. Be your self and be loved for it, it sucks ass if you are loved for the filters, makeup and the presona you fake because that a disaster waiting to happen. Rant over. Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?

64

Most Helpful Girls

• Hum, I can say when I see grown ass people (over 21) with dogs and cat ears. SO many thought and not the good kind might I add run through my head. I also want to tell them just put a picture of your cat up...

I never use IG but I hear the issues with it.

• Sad thing is in the future they'll look back at their photo album and realise they don't have a single authentic nondoctored photo of themselves.