Is it an epidemic to use a filter?

Here is a long rant. Be as natural as possible, if Instagram went down then all them lifestyle blogger would be gone because they would not make it as a model. Eyebrows is not that hard, the natural look is always the best to go Halloween is just one day a year. Filters is fare from as cute as you think, show your face. Most people have skin that looks like skin it's not smood. Beard is men's version of make-up, so if you want to look better grow a beard. You have a dating profile then here is some rules DONT have sunglasses on we want to see you eyes, don't have a group photo we wanted the girl to the left not you, we don't care if you where in Africa or Thailand and had the native on the picture with you or a tiger save that for the conversation, don't have drinks like a drunk ass on your pictures. Life is not that hard. Be your self and be loved for it, it sucks ass if you are loved for the filters, makeup and the presona you fake because that a disaster waiting to happen. Rant over. Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?Is it an epidemic to use a filter?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hum, I can say when I see grown ass people (over 21) with dogs and cat ears. SO many thought and not the good kind might I add run through my head. I also want to tell them just put a picture of your cat up...

I never use IG but I hear the issues with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sad thing is in the future they'll look back at their photo album and realise they don't have a single authentic nondoctored photo of themselves.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• calm down buddy. girls aren’t changing their appearance because they want to date you. the vast majority do it for themselves and to boost self confidence, not to get a date. yes, makeup is used in formal situations such as work, dates etc. but definitely isn’t just to get in your pants haha. girls can be as natural as they want or put on as much makeup as they want without some random dude trying to rant to us about something that doesn’t actually involve them at all. rant over

2|0
    0|2
    • Show All
    • omg wearing natural makeup isn’t the way for women to stop being manipulated in a ‘mans world’
      I still don’t understand why it’s an issue for you.
      yes, woman are still obviously being treated less than men with unequal pay, sexist remarks and r*pe culture, but wearing makeup or not doesn’t solve nor create any of those problems

• I’m loving that currently once received two thumbs downs from men and two thumbs up from women. do you see a pattern here?
      I feel like men would LOVE if women wore makeup for them and I feel like that why you feel the need to ‘dictate’ and put your two cents in when it’s not wanted nor needed

• I love my men with good grammar and spelling but y’know..

1|1
    0|2
    • Well dyslexia is something no one can help, but I guess you never considered that ;(

• Show All
    • Don't care, I would never date a make-up doll anyway.

• Nobody asked you to, so kindly stfu and mind your own business kiddo

• no it's not an epidemic. it's a trend. a fad. an annoying one but oh well

0|1
    0|0
    • It's just as bad as the duck face was

• Yes unfortunately. Many people know no moderation when it comes to social media.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm terribly sorry you feel that way...
    Do you expect any change to come from this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok...

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe you're gonna enjoy this sub: https://old.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/

0|2
    0|0
  • Women just do it cause they are insecure guys do it cause they are faggots

0|0
    2|1

Recommended myTakes