Should I get a refund?

My laptop crapped out and wouldn't boot but got error message. So I took my computer to Office Max and they said they would need to reinstall Windows 10. So they did that to the tune of $120. Well it was good for about an hour and then got the same issue, But was now in another state and took my computer with me so could pay bills, check email, etc. But now my computer was useless. Took it to Office Depot where I was and told them the issue. They made tests and said the hard drive had issues. Spent a couple days with HP trying to get things figured out, this dard ass when I was supposed to be enjoying vacation. So finally HP did tests and said my hard drive was damaged and needed to be sent to HP to replace the hard drive. So do I have a complaint with Office Depot to get my $120 back since they didn't solve the problem, and for the 3 days I spent talking to Office Depot and HP trying to get this issue fixed, being placed on hold and taking hours downloading Windows 10 instead of enjoying my vacation? I swear, I have had more issues with HP laptops than it is worth. Tell me your thoughts.
Should I get a refund?
Add Opinion