Are you so hooked up to your mobile that you take it to places people won't normally take a phone?

For example taking yoru phone even when you go to the restroom to pee and that will last only a few minutes not the whole eternity or you take your mobile even when you go and wash your teeth. Really? This is one pathetic pattern.

I have seen at work ladies who take their mobiles to the restroom and they last like just 5 minutes there, is liek their phones are glued to their hands, And the most dumb is I have seen ladies at work taking their phones when they go to wash their teeth!!! With one hand they have their toothbrush and the other hand they are using the phone texting or browisng You got to be kidding!!!

To what extent of dumbness, stupid or being lazy the human being had become just for a mobile. I mean is pretty scary, even some body parts in some future years will develop some injuries from the excessive use of ur phone for the position your body is when you use the phone.

Do you have any other examples?
15
3