Forgot my cell phone in my office and didn't realize until I had left the parking lot and hit 60 mph, could you say F-it and leave it until tomorrow?

I have an Apple watch with cellular so it's not like I'm going blindly into the night. I have Airpods so I can take calls, listen to podcasts... but I know I can't reply to email or do a web search for my commute that is very short in miles but a lot of time sitting, sometimes in park at lights.

I had just gunned it to get to 65 mpg, to try and speed match the cars that always come aggressively down a long steep hill.

I realized my phone was still in my office when I tried to ping it. This really sucked but I have everything I "need" through my watch. I decide to just leave it due to traffic and whatever.

It wasn't fun, I keep trying to look for it even though I know it's at work on my desk in my office.

Could you leave our phone for 24 hrs?
5
0