Has anyone ever had a bad experience giving their number to someone? As in hacking or leaks or blackmail or stalking etc?

I want to give you my number but I don’t think it’s safe 😐🌸
I basically never give my number. My boss has it my drs office has it the vet has it the admissions office has it.. For orders and auditions I use email. Overall if I could I would rely on email, but sometimes information has to be exchanged quickly, so I can’t. But I really almost never use it casually. I’m so used to this that the idea of doing so makes me very uncomfortable to the point I just don’t.

It isn’t really that I think any individual will do something. It’s just once you start texting and phoning your number is on their phone and peoples phones end up in places they don’t expect..

I wouid really like to be shoe to tall casually on the phone. My hands are so often busy or I’m moving around, it would be so much rarer to “ talk” bit I’ve heard so many horror stories of misplaced private info from phones.

im wondering what can actually happen if someone managed to hack my phone— forget the fact they most likely wouldn’t or wouldn’t care to bc I’m nobody.. but what IF... what are the risks. And has it happened to anyone here?

Thank you 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌸
Yes I have.
No I have not.
No I have not but I know people In my real life, who have.
Vote C
GirlGuy
19
6