Is it wrong to wonder why people who aren't good with technology want to go to college in todays world?

DizzyDesii
I mean, I’m old school myself. I prefer to write over type. But its frustrating with all these work calls I get where people dont even know what Google Chrome is. They pronounce “us-ername/ushername” when trying to say username. They ask me to tell them a password to put in (which i’m not allowed to do) because they dont know what one is. They ask what an app is and how to download it. Like its just so hard to help them because we’re not exactly allowed to assist with all of that. We’re just there to answer stuff relating to the topic of my job. They also dont know the difference between a browser, a url, etc. Like its just so frustrating so like why even put yourself through college in todays world without knowing the basics? Its embarassing... i can't help but feel for them. And no this isn't just students age 50+... this is coming from all ages i’ve talked to ranging from age 16-75. Like how did some of these people even get through high school? Worse part is when they take it out on ME because no one ever taught them how to work the shxt
#FeelFreeToList #BackToSchool
Is it wrong to wonder why people who arent good with technology want to go to college in todays world?
6 mo
I don't know how else to reword it. Basically i help people with financial aid for college and stuff. But some of these callers dont even know how to use the basic parts of a phone/computer/app. Like they ask “what is google chrome?”, “what is an app?”, “what a username?”, “how do you make a password?”, “how do you make an email?” Like its so many basic questions that i can't help but wonder why they’d want to apply to college yet without knowing how to work a computer? Im not saying they shouldn't go EVER
50
6