Would you rather someone ask to keep in touch through social media or phone number?

DizzyDesii
Just annoys me that people assume everyone gives into toxic social media. Not everyone has it... i miss the old school days of asking for numbers. I dont do FB, snap and all that crap. And when people ask for email, i want to laugh in their face. I didn't even use my email for school/work like i was supposed to 🤣 One nut even asked for my linkedin. Lmao like ummm you got a job for me or sumn. Another in my past asked for my home address. Like are you serious? But i do find love letters romantic 😂 #FeelFreeToList #GetAtMe #CommunicationIsKey
Ask for my Phone Number
Ask for my Snap
Ask for my YouTube Channel
Vote C
Ask for my FB/Twitter/Insta
Vote D
Ask for my Email
Vote E
Ask for my Linkedin
Vote F
Ask for my Skype/Discord/Whatsapp
Vote G
GirlGuy
29 d
Lol the polls lyin like hell 🤣 too many of y'all mfs been askin for any and everything BUT option A 😭😂
28 d
OKAY y'all THIS WAS A GENERAL QUESTION. I’m getting PMs of random people giving me their phone numbers. That is not what i meant. I’m not lookin for new friends haha... Maybe if im tryna date ya but i mean there's only like one person on here i’m seriously interested in so please stop 🤣
71
28