Do you believe sharing your personal issues over social media is a way to fix the problem or a way to make it worse?

Anonymous
A way to make it worse because everyone (the public) will know about your personal or private problems you are dealing with or a way to make it better beause is a way for you to let it all out and ask for sympathy, or seek help.

My personal opinion is keep your personal, family problems or situations away from social media and do nto share it with anyone it can backfire you eventually. But I know some do it to like take it out and let it all out from their systems at the moment they are vulnerable about something

Which is better to share it and let it all out and seek sympathy and ask for help or to keep it away from social media?

One example of this. I have a friend who I disagree on what she did but I did not tell her my opinion as I know she won't listen. For some reason she was dealing with some personal issue that she did not tell me about it, so she went on Facebook and put a post for all her friends announcing this without giving any specific details of what was going on so itis natural people will start to ask her "What is going on, what is happening, are you ok? those common questions because the post itself did nto have answers of what was going on, all a mystery. It was just hints. SO the post quoted like this 5 days ago: " Today I close a chapter in my life that it was pretty and ugly, hard and easy there wre problems, there was love, I was there but also I was not there and like life itself I have to move on. I made public this post of that issue, life goes on.."

You dont know exactly what problems she is dealing with, just she made that post about her personal life public for everyone to read. That post was posted 5 days ago and today she posted another thing about the same problem, she posted this today: "The IF was not forever Today I woke up meditating about this, for me it was but it was life circumstance..
1 y
that decide another thing. Today I felt grateful because what it is forever is the teeaching and learning that this chapter left me. Today I hug and receive this new life. unquoted. One more time this friend doe snot say exactly what was going on with her life.
1 y
When I meant social media I meant pages like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Pages that you can post family photo albums and share many different things
3
0