What is your first handgun?

Rangers
I got my first handgun yesterday as yesterday was my 21st birthday and I've always wanted a Makarov since it made an appearance in Deadliest Warrior Green Beret vs Spetsnaz and Sonny drew it from a push through holster. I'd intended to have a Glock 43 as my first gun but due to all of the gun purchases going through the roof, the Glock 43 and all other popular CCW handguns have gone way out of stock with the exception of the LCP (for very good reason, I might add). But my favorite gun store just received a whole ton of surplus Makarov pistols and I thought since I have always wanted one and it stacks up surprisingly well to modern CCW pistols in terms of weight, size, and capacity, i thought there's absolutely no reason not to pick one up. And so I did, there it is right there, an original Bulgarian service Makarov on 9Γ—18mm Makarov. It had a bit of surface rust but luckily with some cleaner and oil, it came right off revealing how ready it is to wake back up after decades of being in wood containers and being shipped around. This is the gun I intend to carry once I get my LTC back. What is your first handgun?
Add Opinion