Do you think YouTube should have a better system for comments?

Lynx122
It would take some more work on their part but I think it would be super cool if you could look at your old comments. Sort them by most liked or by date. I would like to see it. I got a random notification when someone answered an old comment of mine and I saw it had over 2800 likes and I was never notified. Once some time goes by the just stop giving you notifications for most things only very rarely do you get notifications for old comments even most responses are skipped. It's not just about likes or responses I would also just like to see my older comments and read through them and see how I've changed :)

There is a system where you can look at your comments but it's not user friendly at all you can see your most recent comments and then you have to scroll down and wait for it to load 60 at a time. I comment so much that it would probably take me a day to reach the bottom and whenever you click on the comment it loads that video and you go back and you have to start again. It sucks.
1
3