What events do you believe people should remain private from social media posting?

Anonymous
When I am saying that should remain private is like why other people have to knowwhat is going on in your personal life? Do other people really care? I mean if a prson want to share photos of it or videos to family and friends well send the the photos or videos directly to each individual with apps messaging system not over social media so everyone finds out what you do on a 24/7 in your personal life.

For example some minutes ago I found out that the sister of a friend got married in March. Well this lady made a 7 minute video of her before, during and after of what happened in her wedding day. Starting with the make up lady who went to her house to do her make up, then then video scenes of her sisters and mom helping her dressed, the a video of when she was entering the church, then anotehr video footage during mass when the priest ask them for their vows. ANother video scene of the reception, the guests, the entertainment section, the music, then a video scene of how the tables were set, the cutlery of the table, the flowers centerpieces of each table the couple dancing. It look staged taht video. I mean really nwhy you post a 7 minute video of your wedding from how you are getting your make up done until the reception? Is that really important? I just wonder.
Trips
Weddings
Weddings anniversaries
Vote C
Births
Vote D
Graduations
Vote E
Birthdays
Vote F
Other (mention it)
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
0