What if I told you there was a savings account that offered 11.55% APR, and it was distributed weekly?

Not_Average
It beats the market. It compounds every Monday. You're taking no risk of going underwater, and it's fully liquid.

This is available and it's called Celsius network. Traditional banks lend out your money without you knowing it, collect interest, and give you practically nothing of the return they earn. This system is known as fractional reserve banking.

Celsius network is a crypto currency bank that is designed for the people, and not the 1%. It's in New York, and created by the same guy who designed voice over IP.

When I say crypto currency, people get turned off. What if I told you that there are cryptos that are pegged to the exact value of the US dollar and are not volatile. It always stays $1 no matter what. Tether or USDT has a market cap of $10,020,442,339 USD. It's not going anywhere.

Why would anyone collect 8% a year from the market trusting wall street and having to deal with violent swings of volatility when there is this? It gives you your money every Monday. I own domestic equities, but the bulk of my portfolio isn't in the traditional market anymore.

I truly believe this is the future of banking, and as we see the decline of the US dollar- crypto is going to see more and more mainstream adoption.
1
1