Is it tacky to post on social media that you can afford to take vacations while others with this crisis do not have enough money to pay their bills?

Anonymous
The whole world is dealing with a big crisis due to the Covid, many people end up unemployed and do not know how to pay their bills, while others their contracts were reduced and they are dealing also how to pay their bills cause the money coming in is not enough, These kind of people in their minds will never think to take vacations or waste money or unnecessary, non essential things like vacationing to help the tourism economy beause they dont even have enough money for themselves much less thinking in going on vacations to help the local tourism but others with the pandemic luckily had manage to kept their jobs intact and still earn their salary monthly or weekly, etc

The people who post now that they are vacationing here and there on social media I believe and assume are the people who had manage to kept their respective jobs so they glow, wants to draw attention from people so they give them "Likes" and want to boast and impress on social media that they are vacationing in this local hotel, spending a good, relaxing time with family or friends and post photos of the trip as now many hotels are re opened. Even some quotes: "Im here relaxing at the beach", "Vacation time", "I was missing the beach so much"

I mean there are exceptions to maybe people who still have a salary but they are not social media addicts and they dont post anything that they are vacationing anywyhere but others enjoy posting evertything. I mean this weekend many opf my friends are traveling as we have a long holiday weekend and they are filling and filling social meidia with photos of them at the beach, posing and stuff like that and saying "This is life".

Just like two of my cousins now they are vacationing to celebrate their mom 80t birthday at some local beach hotel. The cousins are posting and posting photos over internet boasting and impressing that they are having fun, expecting of course many LIKES from people who know them.
4 d
I remember that one of this cousins 2 years ago when they went to Europe they question as to why when they post photos of their trip on FB, people idd not give them LIKE. They say that people who did not give them LIKES is because they did care for their happiness? I was like WTF?
4
0