Do you find that most TikTok videos are just plain dumb and stupid and they are not even funny?

Anonymous
Do you find that most TikTok videos are just plain dumb and stupid and they are not even funny?
I think they are. I mean I had seen some of Tiktok videos and then I ask myself, What th heck is that? I mean some people post videos of just them dancing, or just making sensual movies with their bodies or just making a video of them making a selfie and smile. Is that even interesting and and funny? What people do dumb things on social media is beyond me just to get a few LIKES, beacause the more LIKEs they assume they are super popular and famous. Lame lame.. I mean social media indeed make some (not all) people stupid, they dont use wisely their brains to think.
I mean I dont have the Tiktok app in my mobile I heard about that app through newspaper or reading articles on internet when I browse them but I dont have that app. I dont even have Netflix or any streaming site to watch movies anyway.
Add Opinion