Do you find that most TikTok videos are just plain dumb and stupid and they are not even funny?

Anonymous
I think they are. I mean I had seen some of Tiktok videos and then I ask myself, What th heck is that? I mean some people post videos of just them dancing, or just making sensual movies with their bodies or just making a video of them making a selfie and smile. Is that even interesting and and funny? What people do dumb things on social media is beyond me just to get a few LIKES, beacause the more LIKEs they assume they are super popular and famous. Lame lame.. I mean social media indeed make some (not all) people stupid, they dont use wisely their brains to think.
I mean I dont have the Tiktok app in my mobile I heard about that app through newspaper or reading articles on internet when I browse them but I dont have that app. I dont even have Netflix or any streaming site to watch movies anyway.
15
8