Has your experience with talking to random internet strangers been mostly good or mostly bad?

FuqMahLifeHaha3
For me... though sometimes I have a really meaningful interaction, about 50% of the time I post anything or comment, on any online forum/app/website... whether it be Reddit, the YouTube comments, Quora, Yahoo Answers, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, even GirlsAskGuys sometimes, etc...

I'm usually met with a really angry, snarky, cynical response going on and on about how something in my post/comment is extremely offensive, and how I have the absolute worst of intentions. And if possible, they also go through my post history, and downvote me to death.

And when I try to apologize, say I was wrong and they are right, they still don't accept the apology 99% of the time. Even when I try to be kind, the audacity that I offended them in the first place is enough.

I think people on the internet are way too easily offended, and go out of their way just to find something that could be taken as offensive.

When I post/comment on the internet, I'm rarely ever trying to offend anyone, and try to word everything carefully so I don't.

I just wanna post my story or share my opinion, and see if anyone feels the same, or can relate. But unfortunately, people gotta be so fucking cynical.
Mostly good.
Vote A
Mostly bad.
Vote B
A mix of both.
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Has your experience with talking to random internet strangers been mostly good or mostly bad?
Add Opinion