Has your experience with talking to random internet strangers been mostly good or mostly bad?

FuqMahLifeHaha3
For me... though sometimes I have a really meaningful interaction, about 50% of the time I post anything or comment, on any online forum/app/website... whether it be Reddit, the YouTube comments, Quora, Yahoo Answers, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, even GirlsAskGuys sometimes, etc...

I'm usually met with a really angry, snarky, cynical response going on and on about how something in my post/comment is extremely offensive, and how I have the absolute worst of intentions. And if possible, they also go through my post history, and downvote me to death.

And when I try to apologize, say I was wrong and they are right, they still don't accept the apology 99% of the time. Even when I try to be kind, the audacity that I offended them in the first place is enough.

I think people on the internet are way too easily offended, and go out of their way just to find something that could be taken as offensive.

When I post/comment on the internet, I'm rarely ever trying to offend anyone, and try to word everything carefully so I don't.

I just wanna post my story or share my opinion, and see if anyone feels the same, or can relate. But unfortunately, people gotta be so fucking cynical.
Mostly good.
Mostly bad.
A mix of both.
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
4