Whats up with this particular selfie the majority of people everywhere post on social media?

kitty71
I mean what is the big deal of that kind of photo? What is so impressive about it? Not only you take the picture and that is dumb enough, but to the point of posting taht for the public on social media makes it more ridiculous !! What is the big deal about that special selfie that people enjoy to post? This particular selfie most people who work out do it when they are at the gyms, but still is a dumb selfie anyway. I dont see what is so relevant about it?

The mobile is practically in your face, the face you dont even see it anbd you are not even looking to the front you are jsut seeing the mobile! and then post it like that on social media!!

I have a 18yrd male cousin who loove to take pictures like taht like in a video secuence, posing for the mirror, and he even model the clothes he is wearing but always seeing the camera lens in front of a mirror with taht kind of selfie. Not only 18yrd I had seen doing that even grown up adults do it.
3
3