Be Honest✋Do You Ever Use Your Phone While Using The Bathroom?

Anonymous
I do... It's boring in there...🚽
πŸ“±
πŸ“±
1 mo
While we're on the subject... Have you ever dropped anything in the toilet? (Besides a deuce 😑)

I dropped my ipod that I got for my birthday in the school toilet on accident. It was in my hoodie pocket and when turned to flush it fell out the pocket and straight into the toilet. And that's not even the funny part.

So it falls in the toilet yeah... So I wasn't going to put my hand in there to fish it out. But then I thought... "If I flush it... the moment all the water disappears I can reach
1 mo
in and grab it... So I flushed the toilet with the ipod in it and mind you the ipod was VERY large in the 90s. Like almost the size of a cellphone. And the school toilet was so powerful it sucked it right in. I waited for the ipod to resurface but it never did.

I stared at that toilet for five minutes... Replaying all the events and everything that went wrong with this visit to the toilet.

I never told anyone this story until now. Ahahahaha 😆😉

R. I. P. Ipod from the 90s... 💀🥀
68
3