As social media and dating apps have ruined the dating scène trough all ages. Would you support a hacker that ends those for good?

nickaboy
It is a rethorical question offcourse it will be impossible especially for one man/woman to end the whole online dating scene.

I feel dating apps and social media have made peoples standard too high.

All because of the ease of reaching out to People you normally would never meet.

I am pretty sure to fix this the internet needs to be blasted back to 2005. This would mean youtube would Just be born and everything that isn't illegal will stay online. Dating sides are still only visited by 40+ year old losers and social media will only exist on a small level.
Making it uninteresting to play with your Phone 24/7 again. Smartphones wouldn't be needed so we would go back to flipphones. And no more teams or Skype Just MSN. Wich will make People from ages 0 - 100 give a reason extra to go outside and enjoy the weather or compete in different sports.

It is nearly impossible to do a hack like this, but I would support it, would you?
0
2