Do you feel important or popular when you post photos on social media and receive many LIKES?

Anonymous
and you like to read all the good comments people give you or that is a dumb thing to do? To post photos just for the LIKES and read nice things from you or you dont post photos on social media for the LIKES and show off.

What do you think of people who post photos or selfies just for that reason?

I have a friend like that since she is pretty physically, each tiem she post a photo of her on social media, she gets many comments about how pretty she is and people tell her beautiful stuff and her answer to all and each of those comments is an expected plain and simple: "Thanks" . So you could read many Thanks, here and there to each person.

I mean why she be grateful when she herself wanted to post that photo on social media, knowing before hand people will start to comment of how pretty she is and receive many LIKES and good comments, isn't that ridiculous or stupid? Why is the reason to post a photo on social media knowing the good comments you will receive because you are pretty? I mean do you feel the need to be important reading you are so pretty and see how many LIKES you get and how many comments you get for the photos you post? My humble personal opinion on this is, that is dumb and ridiculous and narcissist.
6
2