Does it sometimes amaze you at how people take the time out of their day to make sure they post the perfect photo online?

Anonymous
I’m not saying people go from attractive on social media to hideous when you see them in person. If you’re nice looking you’re nice looking with or without editing or photoshop but what I mean by that is I know people personally that though they’re attractive, they still have blemishes and flaws that they hide very well on their social media photos. I even know some whose body shape looks different in person than on their photos, I know the obvious reason to that are apps, lightning, camera angle etc but it’s crazy how perfect they make themselves look just by using a mobile device.
4
1