Did you know GAG only allows you to post so many opinions for first time questions and no opinion questions in 24 hours , guess how many?

888theGreat
Well I was curious and found out. After I reached limit , it listed questions private and I was locked out of answering anymore questions from questions with no opinions and 1st questions. I could still answer regular questions. You get 6 or 7 points for 1st time questions and 2 points for being first to give opinion on unanswered questions. Of course you get 1 point for most questions.
.
100
150
175
Vote C
200
Vote D
250
Vote E
300
Vote F
500
Vote G
GirlGuy
7 d
number one xper for a day , check it
2
2