- Beach (Miami, Bali etc.)Vote A
- Hill/Ski Resorts (Aspen, Kashmir, Alps etc.)Vote B
- Pilgrimage ( Mecca, Vatican City, Varansi etc.)Vote C
- Historic (Macchu Pichhu, Great Wall, Taj Mahal etc.)Vote D
- Wellness ( Tuscany, Bali etc.)Vote E
- Sexual (Vegas, Amsterdam, Bangkok etc.)Vote F
- City ( New York CIty, London etc.)Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
It's a tie between City and Beach. It depends if i want/need a "relax on the beach and do nothing" vacation or i want a "explore a new city and having adventures!" vacation!0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Guy
For me traveling is about having sex with your partner in the privacy of your own place at some beautiful location and about eating good local food.
Things like Japanese ryokan or the private villas in Santorini or out on the water in Maldives.
I personally never understood visiting cities or sight seeing.
I lived in Athens for a good while and if my then-girlfriend didn't take me out to see the Acropolis, I really wouldn't even care to see anything.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE