What is the most spontanious decision you have ever made?

623

Most Helpful Guy

• I love this girl. Always will. When she was little was rapped perpetually by a cousin, then at age 13 by her step-father.
    You see, I love her independently if her past. But before I met her, I had a girlfriend. This girl cheated on my so I broke up with her, but she wasn’t happy with me leaving. So, she begged me to stay, but I didn’t.
    It was that time when I met this wonderful girl, who I just fell in live with. When my ex found out about her, she knew how to hurt me. She found out about my current’s girlfriend past and threatened to tell everyone who knew her all of it. My girlfriend cried and cried.
    I had to leaving the love of my life because my ex’s craziness. 😞

Most Helpful Girl

• Walked off my job about 6 years ago and moved. Without notice or thought. Was sitting at work, tired of the place. Thought about how much I missed the beach. Told my boss I was leaving at 1pm. Never went back. Went home, packed my shit and headed down the freeway to a new place about 8 hours from
    Where I lived that was near a beach.

What Guys Said 22

• I actually have no idea, good question.

• Thank you mr. Policeman

• I dont remember it was 3 months ago lol. But it was an argument.

• I think we were all just joking around, not a real argument.

• Was stuck in rush hour in the city and really didn't want to put up with it. Parked in a parking lot at a music store and decided to look around. I walked out 30 minutes later with a banjo that to this day I still don't know how to play. That was 3 or 4 years ago lol.

• Now go back to that music store, and see if they have a bazooki or a balalaika, start a collection of string instruments starting with the letter b

• Damn good idea. Funny you bring up the balalaika. My mum is from Russia.

• Awesome, and i only know of the balalaika because i heard of it once, and liked the sound of the word, so it stuck in my head

• 3 days ago i asked my girlfriend to marry me and only been with her for a couple of months but she truly completes my life in a way i never knew could happen and i might be young but the way she cares for me and my ptsd and the way i care for her shows love and i love the feeling

• To finally get therapy. Did nothing about it for 5 years then got to a point that was very dark.
    It was either therapy or dying. Luckily I chose the right decision.

• Great. Im happy for you bro.

• Yeah. Unfortunatley i have PTSD so I'm probably going to live with it until I die. I know I will have ups and downs. I just need to press on.

• Hey its probably tough but keep in mind life is a battlecand we must make the most it with whats given to us. So as long as you stay positive and active and social you won't even notice it.

• I’ve done more spontaneous things, but I’ve gone in my car to go on a drive and just road around for 7 hours going nowhere. I ended up in another state

• To wander into a temple hewn into the sandstone of West China unprepared.

• Leaving for work in Kurdistan, literally it took me one second to decide!
    I was just intervening, and my dad was working there and he came back to see the owner at the head office, and after the interview finished I was watching for him outside the owner's office, and when she came by and introduce ourselves she ask me do you wanna go with your dad to Kurdistan tomorrow, I just said yes 😀😀

• Moving to a different continent...

• Drove my mom and aunt to Louisiana for my grandmas birthday the next day my mom had asked me.

Took about a clean 3 hours to get there

• After my marriage split taking a teaching contract in Australia and running away.

• Took a car ride to Florida for the weekend even though it was 20 hours to get there

• Yeah i have done the same type of situation.

• Lol thats hilarious

• The engine overheated and warped the head on the motor and throttle cable started to melt and we couldn’t accelerate anymore, we couldn’t salvage it so he had no car after, he wasn’t to happy about that

• Spontaneous backpacking trip that was 16 hours away. We ended up broke at the end of the trip and hitch-hiked back with amazing people who turned out to be living the adventurous life style for the past year. Great days, i`d do it again in a heartbeat!

• Whaaat no way. Sounds like fun

• Its as easy as you make it, I've been in your shoes before, trust me. Its all in your head.

• Hmmm i guess i can think about it.

• That is the only way for me xd. Started moving cities now countries. Wonder what planet I may end up next xD

• Randomly asked a girl for her number... turns out ahe had a girlfriend... i am happy for her though, her girlfriend seems like a nice person.

• Had sex with someone I just met.

• Easy...2pm bored at home on a Sunday in dublin... by 10pm i wss in Gran Canaria

• Went to Orlando last min for New Years to visit friends and rented a Camaro

• Nice i did the same thing. I woke up one morning and decided i wanted to eat croissants in montreal and thats what i did. I bought a ticket and traveled to montreal back and forth for one day. Lol.

• Flipped out at work and quit.

• Choosing my classes.. instant regrets in my first day of school though

• What to Wear

• Creating my G@G account

• Plan a birthday party a few hours before her birthday for a girl who was a really close friend of mine when I found out her roommate didn't plan out anything for her.

What Girls Said 5