Have you ever lived in a place you think you'll never go back to?

• Yes
  • No, I've lived in a place other than where I live now, but I WOULD go back
  • No, I've only ever lived where I live now
    Vote C
  • I'm not sure
    Vote D

1529

Most Helpful Girls

• Long story but I knew I would never return to my first house or that area. I knew I had worked very hard and saved very hard to improve and would make sure I never needed to make do with such an area again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Only metaphorically...

When I was young, I lived with someone and knew I never wanted to marry him. But because I was young and my boyfriend and his friends were older, they were all at the age when you marry. And since all our friends were doing it but my boyfriend was not, I wanted my boyfriend to propose even though I knew I did not want to be married to him.

And that scared me. I realized I could not trust myself and I never want to go back to that again - to the place of wanting something because I thought I should want something even though I know it would not be good for me if I got it. So metaphorically - I never want to go there again.

But if you mean literally - I would be happy to live again in any of the same places I have had lived before.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• yes. i lived in montgomery county maryland right outside of DC. there were a few perks, but it was overly congested, crazy expensive and there was a distinct lack of community due to a rather transient population

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • A good friend of mine lives in Potomac, and he can't wait to get out, either, and for very similar reasons to you.

• there is great food due to all the different cultures. night life can be fun. but other places have those perks without the drawbacks... and potomac is even more expensive than rockville where i lived

• I wouldn't go back to my hometown... unfortunately my family still live there so I don't have much choice

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it in South Ireland?

• @AlleenotAlly Both of them, and England.

• Ok. Which religion was minority? Catholic or protestant in Ireland. And who was attacked for their believe?