Which roadtrip would be cooler?

• Which roadtrip would be cooler??Across Colorado, National parks, the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, and Californian beaches
    Vote A
  • Which roadtrip would be cooler??Across Italy, Spain and France
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I had a desire to see places around the world. I don’t know why, but in the past two years, I never want to leave America. I like it here. It’s safe here and sane here. And as much as I detest California, I would enjoy that far more than any ancient architectural or interesting foods.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I've been in the most all of those places but I would do it again I'm sure there's something I missed while I was there it's always nice to see what you have in your own country spend your money in the USA

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nature vacations than city ones. But both would be incredible since I've been to none of these places

0|0
    0|0
  • Across Italy, Spain and France.

I have been through the American roadtrips so I have no interest in doing it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • As I've seen a lot of Italy, France and Spain, id choose the top one as I've never been to the US

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of those would be awesome to do but the euro trip could be bit more expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • route 66

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on where you're living. I'd choose Colorado, since I'm from Europe and that would be a big change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure You have your Passport. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Either

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy, Spain and France

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s France and Spain be nicer.