For you, which language sound better to your ears?

This question is about your personal tast in language. Which would you like to heard (although you understand nothing).
Personnally, as french, i love Turcic, Aryan (persic), Russian, Caucasian (chechen) and berberic language.For you, which language sound better to your ears?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• From the languages I speak : italian, french, chinese, Spanish and of course my native language, russian.
    And from these that I don't speak : Greek and korean

• You are polyglott 😮 what a luck! (Nah, it's hard work thought) but it's really enriching for language comprehension

• I've been taught sice very young age MANNYYY languages, around 15 I think, the funny thing is that I regularly I use only 2 of them

• Daaaamn you re hyperglott! At this level It's a kind of super power thought 😂🤣 I wish i could help my childrens to have this...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny listening to Germans, all I hear are little Hitlers lol.

But the one I find the most soothing is a Scottish women. Man Scottish women are incredible.