What's on your travel bucket list?

What's on your travel bucket list?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. I have many. Some of them are like best buddies. I used to come over to some their homes and hang out with them till late at night just talking or watching movies together and i would sleep over in the same room with them often (on the bed if it was double size or on the floor if the bed was single size) and nothing sexual ever happened. Maybe it was just me. To me a friend is just a friend whether male or female. In my mind its all the same. My mind just doesn't associate sexuality with a friend. Oh.. And I'm one of those people who actually doesn't notice a woman's features below the neck unless I'm sitting next to another guy and he specifically talks about it. I have always been attracted a woman's face and her eyes specifically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Antarctica, Alaska, Yukon, Copper Canyon (Mexico), Yucatan Peninsula, Baja California, Pueblos in Colorado, Mount Kumgang (North Korea), Siberia, Hokkaido, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Sichuan (esp. for the pandas), Angkor Wat/Thom, Chang Mai, Isfahan (Iran), Petra, Morocco, Egypt, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Victoria Falls, Mount Kilamanjaro, Ethiopia, Chad, Dead Sea, Hermitage Museum, Sicily, Greece, Macchu Picchu, Andes, Amazon Rain Forest, Atacama Desert, Mojave Desert, Canadian Rockies, Salvador in Bahia (Brazil).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Id love to go to South America, mostly for the waterfalls and penguins
    Same reasons for South Africa but add a Safari tour and a few cities
    Galapagos Islands, Barcelona, Driving around Iceland, Norway , California, Anywhere with huuuge waves, Marocco, Singapore, China, another country from Southeast Asia like Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Thailand or Vietnam.
    And i loove the Iran sections in museums so id love to see some of that in the place it actually belongs
    But lets be real i wanna go everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to revisit Las Vegas which I've been to twice cause I really enjoyed it. We are supposed to go there again later this year when the weather cools down a little bit. I also want to revisit France and Spain but don't want to go to Spain in the summer time again as it was too hot - would not mind going during their autumn or winter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 109

• At this point, I want to at least visit one country in each region

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 things...
    I wanna see lions and other animals in African safaris... like big time
    I wanna go skiing in the Swiss alpes
    Id love to trek through the amazon jungles... but its extremely risky... experienced people get lost all the time.. if you get lost out there, no one is really going to find you.. you'll probably die

0|1
    0|0
  • Phuket, Thailand
    Bora Bora
    Turks and Caicos
    Ibiza
    A cruise through The Mediterranean
    Greece
    Italy
    Southern France (Cannes and Cape d’ Agde)
    Skiing in the Andes
    Watching the Northern lights maybe Iceland or Finland

1|0
    0|0
    • More
      Australia and New Zealand
      Hong Kong
      Japan
      Columbia
      Argentina
      Cuba
      Alaskan Cruise
      Vancouver/Victoria BC

• Brazil
    Italy
    Denver (shooting for the moon on that one. I noticed).
    Puerto Rico, but not for awhile because of the flood damage:/
    Germany purely because I hear the women love African American men lol and Australia, because I love the culture and women

0|0
    0|0
  • Disney world, California, England, Ireland, Canada, New York... At least for destinations. Tourist traps, cruise ships, new restaurants, natural parks, swimming in a pool so pure you can drink the water, stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • North Korea, Somalia, Amazon jungle. Just cause nobody usually goes there, I'm curious if it's as dangerous as it's portraited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary,

Romania, Croatia, Macedonia,

Portugal, France, Japan

Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia

I'll probably do these at different times, not all at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already been to 34 counties.

Next on the bucket list... Peru and Colombia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I'd go spelunking in Thailand. Then Elon can come and get me with his giant steel dildo rescue capsule.

0|0
    0|0
  • -I would like to visit Santorini and have a nice suite with an infinity pool
    -I wanna see the Han Son Doong cave in Vietnam
    -I always wanted to visit the big sandy machine gun range in the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at the moment. I really to need to make one. I guess rn it'd be Italy, Paris, and Australia. Also to go Wing gliding one day

0|0
    0|0
  • Svalbard

among others but must take them one by one. Otherwise they never get visited :V

0|0
    0|0
  • Egypt, Russia, Hungary, Scottland, Poland, Turkey, Bosnia, Chechnya, Tibet, Morroco... 😢 dunt hav the mon€y

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to explore all of Ireland i live in the usa. But am of Irish decent

0|0
    0|0
  • Iceland, Scotland, Rome, Peru, New Zealand, California, Alaska, New York, Seattle... a lot of places.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot actually.

1: Japan.

2: Canada.

3: U. S.

4: Germany.

5: China.

6: Russia.

7: Greece.

8: Italy.

9: France.

10: Finland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ireland
    Amsterdam
    UK
    Australia
    New Zealand
    South Africa to see @seeyouaround :)
    Florida to Disneyworld
    California
    Canada

0|0
    0|0
    • She lives in South Africa? Holy shit. Hope she is safe. There is a lot of hostility against white people down there lately.

• Been to spain, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico definitely wanna visit
    London
    Scandinavia
    Italy
    France
    Tokyo
    Machu pichu

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever is in ur list please add North East too (shilong, cherrapunji, Dawki, etc. To name a few), coz if u missed , then u missed a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 62

• I wanna go to Paris for a honeymoon if and when I get married
    I wanna go to Italy because they have a variety of amazing foods and rich history
    I wanna go to the UK cuz... Actually I don't even have a specific reason

0|0
    0|0
  • France, Canada, England, Australia, Poland (for the concentration camps), and Japan. That's about it because I don't think other places interest me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna see the Aurora Borealis! I heard Norwegians are the most gracious hosts for awesome Northern Lights sightseeing tours.

0|1
    0|0
  • India, Vietnam, China, Thailand.
    South Africa, go back to Kenya.
    Australia.
    Mexico, Bolivia and Brazil.
    Iceland, Ireland, Spain and England.
    Greenland.
    USA and Canada.
    With India and Thailand in the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • South Korea, Tokyo, Canada, Los Angeles, Venice, Cairo, Sydney, Miami, Hawaii, The Amazon river, London

0|0
    0|0
  • the whole world without india to be honest :D
    but for now iceland, vietnam and road trip through usa is the top of my list

0|0
    0|0
  • Alexandria, Egypt. Italy. Ibiza. Sweden, maybe. Paris, though the cigar smoke there is dreadful. I move to England next year and I'm pretty excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • -Backpacking Europe
    -7 wonders of the world
    -Australia/ New Zealand
    -Greece
    -Fiji
    -Hawaii

0|0
    0|0
  • All of Ireland, Bolivia, The North Pole, New Zealand and Russia.

0|0
    0|0
  • South America and Japan... Most other countries I have been lucky and have already visited them.. and in a couple I have lived too haha...

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see the Northern Lights! & I love anywhere tropical/places with crazy adventurous stuff to try out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fiji
    Tahiti
    Hawaaii
    Australia Barrier Reed

Mars

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy, Brazil and Amsterdam.
    They are all so different and cool in their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I visited almost every country in Europe and south America. I want to go back to Barcelona. Nothing else

0|0
    0|0
  • My realistic one includes New York, Chicago, and a long road trip out west

0|0
    0|0
  • Morocco, Africa, Australia... Basically everywhere I haven't been?

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazil rio de Janeiro, japan, probably Italy, and now I'm thinking about korea do to increase of interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Here it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaii, California, Florida, Japan, Hong Kong, Canada, Italy, Iceland

0|0
    0|0
  • Greece, Croatia, South Africa, California, Scotland, Lloret de mar

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls