What's on your travel bucket list?

What's on your travel bucket list?

64111

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. I have many. Some of them are like best buddies. I used to come over to some their homes and hang out with them till late at night just talking or watching movies together and i would sleep over in the same room with them often (on the bed if it was double size or on the floor if the bed was single size) and nothing sexual ever happened. Maybe it was just me. To me a friend is just a friend whether male or female. In my mind its all the same. My mind just doesn't associate sexuality with a friend. Oh.. And I'm one of those people who actually doesn't notice a woman's features below the neck unless I'm sitting next to another guy and he specifically talks about it. I have always been attracted a woman's face and her eyes specifically.

• Antarctica, Alaska, Yukon, Copper Canyon (Mexico), Yucatan Peninsula, Baja California, Pueblos in Colorado, Mount Kumgang (North Korea), Siberia, Hokkaido, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Sichuan (esp. for the pandas), Angkor Wat/Thom, Chang Mai, Isfahan (Iran), Petra, Morocco, Egypt, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Victoria Falls, Mount Kilamanjaro, Ethiopia, Chad, Dead Sea, Hermitage Museum, Sicily, Greece, Macchu Picchu, Andes, Amazon Rain Forest, Atacama Desert, Mojave Desert, Canadian Rockies, Salvador in Bahia (Brazil).

Most Helpful Girls

• Id love to go to South America, mostly for the waterfalls and penguins
    Same reasons for South Africa but add a Safari tour and a few cities
    Galapagos Islands, Barcelona, Driving around Iceland, Norway , California, Anywhere with huuuge waves, Marocco, Singapore, China, another country from Southeast Asia like Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Thailand or Vietnam.
    And i loove the Iran sections in museums so id love to see some of that in the place it actually belongs
    But lets be real i wanna go everywhere

• I wanted to revisit Las Vegas which I've been to twice cause I really enjoyed it. We are supposed to go there again later this year when the weather cools down a little bit. I also want to revisit France and Spain but don't want to go to Spain in the summer time again as it was too hot - would not mind going during their autumn or winter.